Keep Calm and #CHALLENGE ON! :)


That's right! CHALLENGE is ON! My 2nd #BBVi challenge has officially started! This time, I am joined by my handsome husband! He has just this year joined me in my running obsession (though he doesn't have the love for it that I do!) and now we are going to CRUSH our challenge together!
We are completing this 90 day challenge to reduce body fat and build lean muscle mass. Me specifically to reduce mine by 5%! I am currently at 29% which is in the normal range, but ideal is 21%! View information about body fat here!
We are both replacing 1 meal a day with a Vi-Shape meal shake and consuming one Vi-Shape simple shake post workout! Clean eating otherwise! Changing to whole grains, low sugar intake, clean clean clean!
Clean eating is much easier than one would think! Here is a great simple 5-step guide!


Want to join the CHALLENGE with us? Go here for more information. Follow my CHALLENGE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment